Frequently Ask Questions.
When you rent a private mailbox at M&M Mail Services you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line. Simple, reliable, and secure.
What do I need to open a mailbox online?
- Send us a request my filling out the mailbox form
- Pay your mailbox fee to open your mailbox account.
- Upload two forms of acceptable ID
- Sign and notarize the USPS PS 1583 Form
- Mail the two forms of ID with the USPS PS 1583 to us to activate your mailbox account. Your mailbox will not be activated without the two IDs and the PS 1583 Form signed and notarized, and received.
What do I need to open a mailbox in person?
- Tow forms of ID
- Sign the USPS PS 1583 Form
- Pay to activate your mailbox